Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Newborn Tutus / Floral Headband Prop / Mini Fairy Wings Prop

*10% of any item sold will be donated to SHARE in memory of McKinley Rose. Donations will be made around the 25th of every month.


Basic Newborn Tutu
This is the basic tutu and has just enough "fluff!" Adjustable waist, just slide tulle along the ribbon and tie to fit! When ordering request a color you want and I will do my best to meet your needs!
$10.00 FREE SHIPPING





__________________________________________________________________________________





Full Tutu Prop This little tutu is still very tiny but has a lot more "fluff!" The tulle is attached to an adult sized headband and easily placed around sleeping baby! Photo prop only!
Also shown here...
Floral headband
This is an adult size headband gently place on baby's head. {out of stock - if you're interested in a floral headband similar to this send me a message letting me know what colors you're looking for and I will do my best to meet your needs! Flowers will vary from those shown in photo but I will find beautiful flowers that I'm sure you will love!} Photo prop only!
Tiny Fairy Wings 
These tiny wings are hand formed wire with nylon covering wings. You can request other colors and I will do my best to get the color you need! These wings are made to gently lay on baby's back, no elastic or ribbon to tie them onPhoto prop only!
Full Tutu Prop $12.00 FREE SHIPPING!



Floral headband $8.00 FREE SHIPPING! 
{Temporarily out of stock}

Tiny Fairy Wings $10.00 FREE SHIPPING!





__________________________________________________________________________________







Another example of how you can use the floral headband
Shown here is the "Full" tutu prop with the floral headband added around waist, for photo prop only! This is an adult size headband with flowers attached. Place gently around waist to give an extra girlie look to those precious newborn photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment