Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby Tutu Dress

*10% of any item sold will be donated to SHARE in memory of McKinley Rose. Donations will be made around the 25th of every month.



I so wish I had my own baby girl to play dress up with! I'm loving this little tutu dress and I know you will too! This would be perfect for a baby photography session or an adorable baby shower gift!

Dress top is crocheted and measures approximately 14" around and 6 1/2" long. It has a little stretch to it. The Tutu adds about 5" more in length. I can make this with no straps or add a strap that just ties around neck too. Also, if you would like this as 2 separate pieces I can do that as well. This set also includes a beautiful flower on a ribbon covered alligator clip that compliments the colors of the tutu dress! Wear the flower on the dress, in hair or on one of our interchangeable headbands! If you are interested in another color or size just send me a message!
Tutu Dress by Ladybugs & Bullfrogs
Tutu Dress, a photo by Ladybugs & Bullfrogs on Flickr.


Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your handmade items once payment is processed. If item is already in stock it will ship the following business day after payment has been made! 
$35.00 FREE SHIPPING!



No comments:

Post a Comment