Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vintage Bias Tape Mini Bow

*10% of any item sold will be donated to SHARE in memory of McKinley Rose. Donations will be made around the 25th of every month.

I love shopping at thrift stores and finding old items! This is one of them! I found a few sewing supplies and there were a few packs of bias tape, one in original sealed package dated 1969! I love it so much I don't even want to open it! ;o) This is old too, not sure of exact year but the cardboard insert it was wrapped around had a hand written address jotted down on it that I thought was pretty cool...I'm weird like that!

So, there wasn't enough of this bias tape to do much with but I decided to make a couple little hair clips with it and this is one of them. It measures approximately 2.5" and it is an "army" / "olive" green, cotton material. This could be worn during any season and compliment many outfits! Your choice of clip can be attached to back - Alligator, Snap or bobby pin. 
$3.00 FREE SHIPPING!
{1 available}




No comments:

Post a Comment